To get here
We have three museum buildings (map). The Museum of Evolution Palaeontology and the Museum of Evolution Zoology are open to the public. Researchers and other visitors are welcome to the Museum of Evolution after making an appointment.
To get here by bus: take bus number 2, 7 or 12 to the stop Evolutionsmuseet.
Closed 22 and 23 June.
- Adults 50 SEK.
- Children under 18, staff and students at Uppsala University: free.
Our annual pass costs 150 SEK and gives you free admission to the museum for 12 months from the date of issue.
Other cards and passes
Free admission for the holders of the following cards: Uppsala University gift card, DIK, ICOM, UMI, Museikortet and press cards. Free admission for museum employees with IDs or a business cards from their place of work.
Group visits must be booked in advanced. Pre-booked groups are welcome to visit the exhibitions on their own Monday-Friday 9-16. Guided tours can be booked Tuesday-Thursday 9-16.
- Guided tour: 400 SEK (ca 40 min).
- Without a guided tour: free (if pre-booked)
Other groups (up to 20 people)
- Guided tour: 600 SEK
- Without a guided tour: 300 SEK (8-20 people)
- Late visits, 17-20: 900 SEK per hour
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 200 SEK per hour
Guided tour, for business companies
- 2 500 SEK per hour
We accept major credit cards.